Thursday, May 28, 2009
Explanation
To explain what I am doing with this blog would limit it but I can tell you where the idea came from. I was having a rough day and needed someone to talk to. I’m good at talking everyone around me knows that but actually saying what I want to tends to be a little more difficult as I am sure it is with most people. I knew needed to pick up a hobby and I was determined to find one but I couldn’t think of something that had minimal costs and I didn’t already do for school. I’ve dabbled in jewelry making but for a college student that tends to be a little too costly. I always love writing but I already spend hours writing for school. By the time I have time to write for myself or start a new idea I am fed up with it and cannot come up with anything clever. My camera has slowly been pushed to the back of my closet and I’m not sure when the last time I took it out was. I am sure I could look at the pictures that are currently on the chip but I have yet to take it out. Instead I grabbed my tiny Samsung L200 and now carry it with me where ever I go. I do not claim to amuse you with this blog. I merely amuse myself by taking pictures and writing about them. I do hope that as I come to find beauty, joy and happiness from everyday blessings you will too begin to see how wonderful life is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment